JOINT COUNCIL OF ACTION
KARNATAKA CIRCLE BANGALORE-560 008
ALL THE AFFILIATES
NATIONAL FEDERATION OF POSTAL EMPLOYEES
FEDERATION OF NATIONAL POSTAL ORGANISATION
BHARATHIYA POSTAL EMPLOYEES FEDERATION
The Chief Postmaster General,
Sub: Notice for Trade Union Action
Ref: JCA notice dated 15.11.2014.
It is to inform you that, the proposed a day long dharna by Circle JCA on 28.11.2014 in front of Circle Office has been deferred due to technical reason. The next date of holding the same will be intimated in due course. All other programs remains.
The following will be the demands of Circle JCA :-
1. Drop the proposal of merging the Divisions and creating confusion among the staff.
2. Stop the process of forming North Division in Bangalore and shifting of Channapatna Divisional office to the premises of RT Nagar HO, Bangalore.
3. Stop the proposal of shifting the East Divisional office from the current premises, dismantling the heritage building in the name of renovation and outsourcing the same to State Govt. Authrities.
4. Stop unwarranted experiments and wasteful Administrative expenditures for unscientific and unviable programs.
5. Stop prescribing unnecessary and unproductive statements from the hard pressed operative offices, even when the required information is very much available in MIS account.
6. We oppose unilateral action by the Circle Administration against the interest of the staff without any basis or rule by deputing the Administrative staff to operative side and unscientific business targets and undue pressure on the staff against the interest of the staff and the public.
7. Urging to hold four monthly, bi-monthly and RJCM meetings with the service Unions periodically and is mandatory.
8. We demand closure of NBC’s in the interest of the Department and members of public.
Joint Council of Action,